Thursday, June 19, 2008

Joseph's Birthday Party

So my nephew turns 1 on the 4th of July. Some of us are going up to Northern California, where the grandparents live so that we can all celebrate on his actual birthday. Last weekend we celebrated in Escondido with those who can't make it up north for his real birthday so these are a few pictures of the fun.



YUMMY!!!!!

So what do I do with this thing????

The cake.


My gorgeous niece, Sofia and her daddy, my brother-in-law, Mehran.
We had a really great time. It is always such a blessing to celebrate the first year of life. Children, although they can be a handful, and believe me mine have been for the last two weeks, they are a miracle from God and I am so thankful for my children and my niece and nephew. They are so precious to me!!



No comments: