Friday, June 27, 2008

A day at the beach....

We had so much fun at the beach earlier this week. This was Ally's first time at the beach, and I think she liked it. She has had a bit of a cold this week so she has been unusually grouchy so it was hard to tell if she really liked it or not.

Audrey of course love, love, loved it!!!! She was covered in sand, in fact I am still finding some here and there 4 days later. She loved the water and loved building sand castles.

My sister went with us and is now Audrey's favorite Auntie in the world. She keeps asking for Auntie and the beach!!















On a different note, I am finally finding time to do some cross stitching. YEAH!! It has been a while. I have been working on the girls scrapbooks a lot lately but I haven't made any time for my cross-stitching. I will post some pictures of my progress soon.
I hope you all have a blessed weekend!!!

No comments: